Calories: 323 kCal / serving
- 45 g
- 8 g
- 13 g
Ingredients Needed for Baked Potato Chips With Parmesan
1 sweet potato
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 ounce parmesan, shredded
1 ounce butter
How to Make Baked Potato Chips With Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice both the white and the sweet potatoes into thin chips, and place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle them with olive oil, add garlic, and season with salt, chili flakes, and fresh thyme. Use your hands and mix.
- Grab a muffin tray and scrape the bottom of each empty slot with butter.
- Place the potato slices in towers in the empty slots.
- Add them into the oven for the next 25 minutes.