Cheesy Ground Beef Spaghetti
Making your pasta extra cheesy is always a good idea. Use mozzarella balls and a hefty dose of grated parmesan for this spaghetti dish. Enhancing them with meat is another good idea. So, toss some savory pan-cooked ground beef, too. A creamy and meaty whole meal dish for the cold weather out there.
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Ground Beef Spaghetti
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 medium onion, minced
1 pound ground beef
¼ cup tomato paste
½ cup heavy cream
10 ounces of spaghetti, cooked (1 package)
1 egg, whisked
4 ounces of mozzarella balls
1 cup parmesan, grated
How to Make Cheesy Ground Beef Spaghetti
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over low heat. Add the garlic and onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the ground beef and turn the heat to medium. Break it into smaller pieces. Cook and occasionally stir until it starts browning.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook and occasionally stir for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and heavy cream and stir them in. Remove from heat.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan over low heat. Add the cooked spaghetti and the whisked egg. Mix them in.
- Add the mozzarella balls and 3/4 cup grated parmesan. Mix them in. Add the cooked beef. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan on top and bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.