Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Mushroom Tortilla Wrap
1 red onion
4 bacon slices
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 red chili
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ red cabbage
0.25 white cabbage
¼ cup yogurt
2 tortilla wraps
2 tablespoons of ketchup
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
How to Cook Chicken and Mushroom Tortilla Wrap
- Dice the red onion.
- Chop the bacon.
- Cut the chicken breast into medium pieces.
- Slice the mushrooms and chili.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the onion, stir, and cook it until softens.
- Add the bacon and stir. Cook until it becomes crispy.
- Add the chicken breast. Stir and cook until it turns white.
- Add the mushroom slices. Cook until mushrooms and chicken pieces become golden brown.
- Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- When all the ingredients are cooked through, add the chili slices. Cook for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- Shred the red cabbage, carrot, and white cabbage.
- Put them in a mixing bowl. Add the yogurt and mix to make a salad.
- Add ketchup and mayonnaise on each tortilla wrap.
- Divide the chicken and mushroom mixture on each tortilla wrap, then add half of the cabbage salad on each of them.
- Fold the tortilla wraps and serve.