Calories: 834 kCal / serving
- 52 g
- 47 g
- 50 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Mushroom Tortilla Wrap1 red onion 4 bacon slices 10 ounces of chicken breast 3 mushrooms 1 red chili 1 tablespoon vegetable oil salt pepper turmeric ¼ red cabbage 0.25 white cabbage ¼ cup yogurt 2 tortilla wraps 2 tablespoons of ketchup 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise thyme
How to Make Chicken and Mushroom Tortilla Wrap
- Dice the red onion.
- Chop the bacon.
- Cut the chicken breast into medium pieces.
- Slice the mushrooms and chili.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the onion, stir, and cook it until softens.
- Add the bacon and stir. Cook until it becomes crispy.
- Add the chicken breast. Stir and cook until it turns white.
- Add the mushroom slices. Cook until mushrooms and chicken pieces become golden brown.
- Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- When all the ingredients are cooked through, add the chili slices. Cook for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- Shred the red cabbage, carrot, and white cabbage.
- Put them in a mixing bowl. Add the yogurt and mix to make a salad.
- Add ketchup and mayonnaise on each tortilla wrap.
- Divide the chicken and mushroom mixture on each tortilla wrap, then add half of the cabbage salad on each of them.
- Fold the tortilla wraps and serve.