Ingredients Needed for Fried Eggs and Avocado Croissant
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
vegetable oil for cooking
How to Cook Fried Eggs and Avocado Croissant
- Cut the croissant in half.
- Spread cream cheese on both halves.
- Sprinkle a pinch of chili flakes on both halves.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and the skin. Slice it and add the slices on the croissant halves.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the eggs in the skillet.
- Add them over the avocado and cream cheese.
- You can serve them with some ketchup or tzatziki sauce and dill.