Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Salami and Sour Cream Jacket Potatoes
6 medium potatoes
¼ cup melted butter
⅔ cup sour cream
1 small spring onion, chopped
4 ounces of cheddar, cut into 18 discs 1 - 1.5 inches each
4 ounces of salami, sliced into 18 pieces
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
How to Cook Cheesy Salami and Sour Cream Jacket Potatoes
- Place one potato on the work surface. Cut off one of its ends just enough so that it can rest in a standing position. Do the same for the other 5 potatoes, then fit them cut side down into the cups of a 6-cupped muffin pan.
- Coat them with melted butter, then bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the sour cream and spring onion to a bowl. Season with pepper and mix until even.
- Place the potato pan on the work surface. Cut off their upper-end caps. Scoop the pulp out from them using a tablespoon and leaving a 1/2-inch thick wall and bottom. You can discard the scooped out pulp or use it for anything else.
- Equally, distribute the sour cream mixture between the potatoes. Fit 3 cheddar discs and 3 salami slices, alternately stacked one over the other, inside each potato.
- Top with grated mozzarella and bake for 10 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.