Ingredients Needed for Caramelized Peaches on Pastry Bed
2 ounces of chocolate candys
7 ounces of puff pastry
1 egg yolk, whisked
1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to Cook Caramelized Peaches on Pastry Bed
- Cut the peaches in halves and remove their pit.
- Add a few chocolate candies inside the peaches.
- Lay the pastry on your working surface.
- Lay the peaches on the pastry, cut-side down.
- Use a knife and cut about 0,4 inch (1 cm) around the pear, bordering it.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the pears along with the dough in the baking tray.
- Glaze the peaches with whisked egg and sprinkle some brown sugar.
- Slide the tray into the oven for 15 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.