Ingredients Needed for Orange and Lemon Marinated Chicken Breast
½ cup sugar
3 rosemary sprigs
14 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
How to Cook Orange and Lemon Marinated Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Fill a saucepan with water and heat it over medium heat.
- Slice the orange and the lemon. Add them into the boiling water.
- Add the sugar and rosemary sprigs. Bring the water to a boil and leave it on heat so it can be infused with the flavors.
- Turn off the heat and pour the infused water in a large bowl. Let it cool down then add the chicken breast, cover the bowl with plastic foil, and let the meat marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet. Add the garlic and the marinated chicken. Make a few superficial cuts over the surface of the meat and season it with herb salt.
- Sear the meat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Next, slide the skillet into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Thinly slice the chicken after it has cooked, and serve it with your favorite side!