Ingredients Needed for Bread Bowl Vegetable Soup
¼ celery root
¼ cup heavy cream
1 chili pepper
1 tablespoon beetroot juice
How to Cook Bread Bowl Vegetable Soup
- Cut the vegetables into medium pieces.
- Boil the vegetables until they soften.
- Put the boiled vegetables and the heavy cream in a blender.
- Sprinkle some salt and blend the vegetables and the heavy cream until you make a soup.
- Cut the top of the loaf and scoop the middle of the loaf out.
- Pour the soup into the loaf.
- If you want, you can top it with a tablespoon of beetroot juice and some chili slices.
- Serve it warm!