Ingredients Needed for Sausage and Caramelized Onion Burger
1 red onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 burger buns
1 tomato, sliced
1 green chili, sliced
2 teaspoons of mustard
2 teaspoons of ketchup
How to Cook Sausage and Caramelized Onion Burger
- First place the onion on your wooden board and chop it.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, and add the onion. Add the brown sugar and cook it until it onion softens and caramelizes.
- Remove the onion from the skillet and in the remaining fat, add the sausages. Cook them for 3-4 minutes, turning them from time to time in order to evenly cook them.
- Slice the buns through the middle and toast them for 1-2 minutes until crispy. Slice the tomato.
- Now start assembling the burger. Grab a burger bun and top it with a few tomato slices, some caramelized onion, 2 sausages, chili, and a teaspoon of each mustard and ketchup. Top it with the remaining bun.
- Use the remaining ingredients to make the second burger.