Ingredients Needed for Assorted Minced Meat Muffins
12 ounces of minced meat
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
¼ cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon mustard
½ puff pastry sheet
1 tablespoon spring onion, chopped
1 pickled cucumber
lettuce leaf for serving
How to Make Assorted Minced Meat Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Heat a medium-size skillet to high temperature. Put the minced meat in it; add a dash of pepper and the ginger powder.
- Stir the meat so it doesn’t stick to the skillet. Add the Worcestershire sauce, the tomato sauce and the mustard. Keep stirring, for 5 minutes, until the meat absorbs the sauces.
- Prepare a 6 cup muffin pan.
- Dust your work surface with some flour. Roll out the puff pastry on it. With the help of a round steel form cut out about six circles. Put all circles in the muffin pan. Fill them with the minced meat.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Put a slice of Cheddar cheese over every muffin minced meat cup. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Take them out of the oven. You can serve them in many ways! Put some chopped spring onions on one, add a dash of paprika. Try another one with sliced pickled cucumbers on top. And for the third one, put a piece of lettuce on top and a slice of tomato.