Salami Mozzarella Baguette
It takes less than 15 minutes to make a crispy snack for you and your friends. What’s more, a baguette bread filled with mozzarella and salami is a smart and tasty choice when you are in a hurry.
Ingredients Needed for Salami Mozzarella Baguette
2 cups of shredded mozzarella
2 red bell peppers
3.5 ounces of salami
1 teaspoon aromatic herb
How to Make Salami Mozzarella Baguette
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- With a small knife, cut the top of the baguette. Remove carefully and scrape out the remaining bread to create a hollow space. Also, cut the edges of the baguette.
- Dice the red bell pepper. Slice the salami.
- Stuff the baguette with 1 cup of mozzarella and the red bell pepper.
- Put salami slices over it, add the remained mozzarella.
- Season it with aromatic herbs.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Cut 1-inch/0.5 cm slices of salami and mozzarella bread.
- Serve warm!