Ingredients Needed for Beef Steak and Green Beans
5 ounces of green beans
3 beef steaks
vegetable oil for cooking
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon dressing
How to Cook Beef Steak and Green Beans
- Cut the stems of the green beans and chop them in half.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Cook the steaks on each side for 4 minutes.
- Remove the steaks from the skillet and add the green beans in the same oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, and add 2 crushed garlic cloves.
- Cook until the green beans are tender.
- Serve the beef steak with green beans and dressing.