Ingredients Needed for Codfish Cakes with Yogurt Sauce
10 ounces codfish, cubed
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to Cook Codfish Cakes with Yogurt Sauce
- Add the codfish to the blender and mash it. Transfer to a bowl and season with salt.
- Keep adding the garlic, olive oil, and egg. Mix until even using your hands.
- Cover with plastic foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Start shaping cakes. We’ve ended up with 12 of them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the patties on it. Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the yogurt, dill, and lemon juice to a small bowl. Mix them shortly.
- Serve the cakes with yogurt dip and with lemon wedges, if you want.