Ingredients Needed for Baked Sweet Potato Fries
1 sweet potato
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the sweet potatoes in 3-4 inches (7,5 cm-10 cm) long and 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick sticks.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the sweet potato sticks on top.
- Pour a small drizzle of apple cider vinegar and vegetable oil on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the sweet potato for the next 20 minutes.
- Serve them with a bit of shredded parmesan on top.