Ingredients Needed for Breaded Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Sauce
4 chicken drumsticks
1 cup yogurt
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon seven spice
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
vegetable oil for frying
1 green jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon butter
How to Make Breaded Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Sauce
- Place the chicken drumsticks in a large bowl. Add the yogurt, the juice from half a lime, and season with a pinch of salt. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the flour in a bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika, seven spices, smoked paprika, and a pinch of salt. Mix.
- Use the mixture to coat the chicken drumsticks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the drumsticks and cook them until golden and crispy. Set them aside on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
- Now you can take care of the sauce. Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the heavy cream. Squeeze the juice out of the remaining lime. Season with salt, the remaining pepper, and paprika. Stir, and add the sliced jalapenos.
- Slowly stir until the sauce becomes smooth. Add the chives and the butter. Cook the sauce for an additional minute, to allow the butter to melt.
- Serve the breaded chicken drumsticks with mashed potatoes and hot sauce.