Calories: 295 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 23 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Sauteed Vegetables
7 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ginger powder
0.5 orange bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
6 grape tomatoes
1 ounce green beans
How to Make Chicken Breast With Sauteed Vegetables
- Add chicken in a large bowl and season it with lime juice, salt, nutmeg and ginger powder.
- Mix so that you cover the meat with spices. Let the chicken breast rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- Slice bell peppers in small dices.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start frying the chicken.
- Fry for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Separately, heat another skillet. Add the remaining vegetable oil and start frying the bell pepper dices.
- Add butter and let it melt. Add tomatoes, green beans, season with salt and pepper and let them on heat for another minute or so.
- Serve the chicken breast with sauteed vegetables.