Ingredients Needed for Fusilli With Mackerel and Mushrooms
7 ounces of fusilli
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of chanterelle mushroom, dried, rehydrated
2 ounces of black trumpet mushroom, dried, rehydrated
0.5 ounce ginger, thinly sliced
3.5 ounces of mackerel
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 cup heavy cream
parmesan, for garnish
How to Cook Fusilli With Mackerel and Mushrooms
- Bring the water in a saucepan to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the fusilli and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add both types of mushrooms and cook them for 2 minutes. Add the ginger, mackerel, and season with paprika powder and turmeric.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon in the pan. Add the heavy cream and chives (keep some for garnish).
- Add the cooked fusilli and mix.
- Add chives and shredded parmesan on top!