Ingredients Needed for Grilled Chicken With Pesto Sauce
½ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon mixed herbs
12 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
7 basil leaves
1 garlic clove
How to Make Grilled Chicken With Pesto Sauce
- You can start by making a simple marinade out of olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, and mixed herbs. Keep about 1 tablespoon of olive oil for using later on.
- Add in the chicken and let it marinate for about 2 hours.
- Prepare the pesto. Use a blender and add the basil, garlic, lime juice and zest, lemon juice and zest, and remaining olive oil. Mix everything until smooth.
- Place the chicken over a hot grill, and cook it for about 6 minutes per side.
- When ready, serve it with the pesto sauce.