Egg-Stuffed Bread Rolls
Are you bored of eating crackers between meals and are looking for a really satisfying snack? It only takes 30 minutes to make these egg-stuffed bread rolls in the oven, and every single minute is worth it! They’re best warm, but you can also take them to go.
Ingredients Needed for Egg-Stuffed Bread Rolls
3 bread rolls
3.5 ounces of ham, sliced
⅔ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
9 cherry tomatoes
How to Make Egg-Stuffed Bread Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the top of each bread roll. Hollow out the bread rolls to make room for the filling.
- Cut the ham slices into thin strips, then mix them with Cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the scooped bread rolls on a ceramic baking tray.
- Divide the ham and Cheddar mixture into each bread roll.
- Crack the eggs and add one on the top of each stuffed bread roll.
- Add the cherry tomatoes into the same tray.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.