Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella-Filled Zucchini With Spicy Glaze
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika powder
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Mozzarella-Filled Zucchini With Spicy Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Place the zucchini between 2 wooden spoons. Start cutting them, but not all the way down. Do it only until you reach the spoon, because you don’t want your zucchini to be sliced all the way.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over them. Bake them for the next 10 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 360°F/180°C.
- For the spicy glaze, use a small bowl, and add the remaining olive oil, the juice from half the lime, basil, oregano, paprika powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grab the mozzarella and use it to fill the zucchini. Spread on them the spicy mixture.
- Slide them in the oven for the next 20 minutes.