2 cups of milk
1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 baguette, sliced
1 ⅓ cups of brown sugar
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
½ cup melted butter
- Add the eggs to a bowl and whisk them.
- Keep adding the milk, whipping cream, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Whisk more until even.
- Add the baguette slices to a baking dish so that they form a continuous layer. Pour the whisked egg mixture over them.
- Seal with plastic foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar, maple syrup, and melted butter to a bowl. Whisk them.
- Pour this mixture over the whisked egg-soaked bread. Try to spread it evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve garnished with the syrup of your choice and with strawberries.