Calories: 420 kCal / serving
- 5 g
- 27 g
- 32 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Spicy Drumsticks
4 chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon thyme powder
vegetable oil for cooking
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Spicy Drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Add the drumsticks to a bowl.
- Add olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt, and pepper over them.
- Add thyme powder and rub every drumstick with all ingredients.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the drumsticks in the skillet until they turn a golden brown color.
- Wrap the drumsticks in 2 bacon slices each.
- Cook them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.