Ingredients Needed for Black Rice and Mango Pudding
4 ounces of black rice
1 mango, diced
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of hazelnuts
1 tablespoon coconut flakes
½ cup hazelnut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons of passion fruit seeds
2 tablespoons of yogurt
How to Cook Black Rice and Mango Pudding
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Add the black rice and cook it for 20 minutes.
- Add the diced mango in a blender and squeeze the juice out of half a lime. Blend until smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the hazelnuts and toast them until for 3-4 minutes, along with some coconut flakes.
- Add the hazelnuts in a mortar and crush them.
- Next, add the banana in a blender and pour the hazelnut milk. Add the vanilla extract, honey, and 1-2 tablespoons of rice.
- Start blending while adding the rice 1 tablespoon at a time. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between into 2 bowls. Add the mango mash on top of the rice. Finish with passion fruit and 1 teaspoon of yogurt.