Ingredients Needed for Baba Ganoush
¼ cup tahini
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
¼ cup olive oil
How to Make Baba Ganoush
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Rinse and dry the eggplants. Lay them into the baking dish and prick them with a fork.
- Bake the eggplants for the next 30 minutes.
- Remove the skins of the eggplants and drain the eggplant flesh for the next 15 minutes.
- Add the eggplant flesh in your blender, along with tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, and blend until smooth.