Sun-Dried Tomato and Arugula Pizza
We’ve left meat and mozzarella aside for this pizza. Instead we’ve added crunchy cashew nuts, a bit of parmesan, and some fresh arugula leaves, which bring a more savory touch. Try and see if you like it!
Ingredients Needed for Sun-Dried Tomato and Arugula Pizza
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons of dried herbs
1 tablespoon water
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
3 sun-dried tomatoes es, thinly sliced
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
1 ounce cashew
2 ounces of arugula
How to Make Sun-Dried Tomato and Arugula Pizza
- Add the flour into your food processor.
- Add the dried herbs, salt, and mix everything for 1 minute.
- Pour the water, and mix at high speed for 4-5 minutes, until you obtain a smooth, sticky dough.
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/225°C.
- Next spread flour on your working surface and gently press the dough with the tip of your fingers. Level the dough with a rolling pin until it reaches around 12 inches (30 cm).
- Top the dough with tomato sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan, and cashews.
- Bake the pizza for the next 15 minutes.
- Top it with fresh arugula before serving.