Ingredients Needed for Ricotta, Coconut and Almond Muffins
¼ cup organic ricotta
¼ cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon ghee
2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate
1 tablespoon sugar-free vanilla bean sweetener
1 tablespoon organic butter
How to Make Ricotta, Coconut and Almond Muffins
- Add the ricotta, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and cinnamon to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Coat a 9-cup muffin pan with ghee and fill the cups halfway with the mixture. Bake for 15 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.
- Fill a pot halfway with water and heat it. Add on top a heat-proof bowl.
- For the bain-marie: Add the unsweetened chocolate, vanilla bean sweetener, and butter. Continuously stir and cook for 10 minutes until it melts.
- Glaze the muffins with this chocolate mixture. Let cool and serve. Optionally garnish with chocolate flakes.