Ingredients Needed for Asparagus and Cheese Tart
1 puff pastry sheet
2 tablespoons of honey dijon mustard (store-bought)
20 asparaguses spears
7 ounces of gruyère cheese, grated
How to Cook Asparagus and Cheese Tart
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a baking tray on parchment paper. In order to place it smoothly use a rolling pin to unroll the sheet over the tray’s surface.
- Mark a rectangle on the sheet by scoring the dough 1 1/2 inch in from the edge. Poke holes in the pastry rectangle, using a fork. Bake for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Spread the honey Dijon mustard over the entire area of the dough rectangle. Spread it as evenly as possible.
- Place the asparagus spears tidily to cover the entire sheet, season with salt, and add the grated cheese on top. Bake for 25 minutes at 370⁰F/185⁰C.
- Serve sprinkled with balsamic glaze.