Ingredients Needed for Asian Pork With Red Rice Noodles
1 ounce dried mushroom
7 ounces of pork neck
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 red onion
¼ red bell pepper
0.25 orange bell pepper
4 baby corns
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 spring onion
1 ounce peas
3.5 ounces of rice noodles
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup beetroot juice
How to Cook Asian Pork With Red Rice Noodles
- Soak the mushrooms for about 10-12 minutes in a bowl of hot water.
- Thinly slice the pork neck and add it into a large bowl.
- Season it with salt, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
- Mix everything using your hands and let the meat marinate for the next 30 minutes.
- Slice the onion, bell peppers, baby corns, chili, and spring onion.
- Boil the peas in salty water for about 1 minute.
- Separately, add water into another saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet, add olive oil and start cooking the marinated pork.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and red onion.
- Stir, and when meat turns golden, add all the other veggies, including the mushrooms.
- Cook the meat and the veggies for about 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the remaining sesame oil into a skillet, and add the cooked noodles.
- Add beetroot juice, stir, and when they turn red, switch off the heat.