Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Belly With Orange Marmalade
2 pounds of pork belly
3 bay leaves
1 tablespoon peppercorn
1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
4 tablespoons of orange marmalade
How to Cook Roasted Pork Belly With Orange Marmalade
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Carve the pork belly on the fat side and create a crisscross pattern. Cut it into halves.
- Fill a large pot of water and put it on high heat.
- Grate 1 teaspoon of orange zest and add it to the boiling water.
- Add the bay leaves, peppercorns, salt, fresh thyme, and rosemary.
- When the water is boiling, reduce the heat, add the pork belly in the pot and cook it for about 20 minutes.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper.
- When it’s ready, remove the pork belly from the water and add both halves on the tray.
- Spread barbecue sauce on the meat using a silicone brush.
- Roast for 1 hour.
- Remove the pork belly from the oven, let it rest for a few minutes, and serve it warm, topped with 2 tablespoons of orange marmalade on each pork belly piece.