Ingredients Needed for 3-Cheese Baked Eggplant Rolls
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
2 ounces of ricotta
1 cup parmesan, shredded
½ cup marinara sauce
How to Cook 3-Cheese Baked Eggplant Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the eggplant bottom down on your working surface and vertically cut it into thin slices. Season them with salt.
- Place the slices in a baking tray and roast them for the next 35 minutes. Don’t turn off the oven once they’re done.
- Add the mozzarella, ricotta, half of the parmesan, and 1 egg in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and add chopped parsley. Mix well so you evenly combine all the ingredients.
- Evenly spread half of the marinara sauce in a baking tray. Grab each eggplant slice, add about 1 tablespoon of cheese filing and roll them. Continue until you’ve used all of the ingredients.
- Place the rolls the baking tray. Top them with the remaining marinara, parmesan, and parsley.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes!