Ingredients Needed for Whole Baked Sea Bream With Caper Sauce
1 sea bream, gutted
1 tablespoon walnut, crushed
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon caper
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 teaspoon aromatic herb, chopped
How to Cook Whole Baked Sea Bream With Caper Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Wash the fish inside and out under cold running water, then gently pat dry with paper towels.
- Slice the apple and half of the lemon.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Place a 3-4 apple slices in the center of the foil. Place the sea bream on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice from the remaining half lemon over the bream.
- Stuff the fish with 2-3 lemon slices.
- Cover it with the remaining apple slices. Sprinkle the crushed walnuts on the fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Fold the foil and cover the fish entirely.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- To make the caper sauce: heat a skillet and melt the butter. Add the capers and the heavy cream.
- Squeeze some more lemon juice and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cook the mixture until you get a smooth and thick sauce.
- When the fish is ready, remove it from the oven. Let it sit 5 minutes, than serve it with the caper sauce.