Calories: 334 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 7 g
- 60 g
Ingredients Needed for Cranberry and Orange Cake
For the dough:
1 ounce butter
½ cup sugar
½ cup greek yogurt
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 ½ cups of flour
1 orange, sliced and peeled (for the filling)
For the custard:
1 cup cottage cheese
3 tablespoons of sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract powder
⅓ cup sugar
2 ounces of dried cranberries
How to Make Cranberry and Orange Cake
- For the dough:
Add the butter and sugar to a bowl. Mix them using a hand mixer.
- Add the egg and mix. Add the Greek yogurt and mix.
- Add the baking powder and strain the flour in. Mix until you have a dough using a spatula.
- Layer the dough into an 11 x 7 x 2 inches (28 x 18 x 5 cm) baking pan. Lay the orange slices on top. Set aside.
- For the custard:
Add the cottage cheese and eggs to a bowl. Mix until even using a spatula.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract powder, and sugar. Mix. Add the dried cranberries and mix.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.