Ingredients Needed for Toad in the Hole
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 pork sausages
1 cup flour
⅔ cup milk
½ cup water
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Make Toad in the Hole
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and begin frying the sausages. Cook them for about 2-3 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Slowly add the flower, continuously stirring in the process. Add the milk and mix until smooth.
- Move the sausages into a baking tray and pour the water on the bottom of the tray. Pour in the batter mixture.
- Bake them in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- When ready, pour tomato sauce and sprinkle some parsley.