Ingredients Needed for Walnut and Chocolate Milk Cupcakes
1 cup condensed milk
½ cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of butter
1 tablespoon heavy cream
1 teaspoon olive oil
⅓ cup walnuts, crushed
How to Cook Walnut and Chocolate Milk Cupcakes
- Add the condensed milk to a cooking pot over low heat. Also, gradually add the cocoa powder while continuously whisking. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the butter and heavy cream, season with orange zest, and whisk more until even.
- Transfer the mixture to a 7 x 5 x 1 inches (18 x 12 x 2.5cm) baking dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge. Grease your hands with the olive oil to avoid sticking and transfer the chocolate mixture to cupcake baking paper cups. We needed 9 of them.
- Top with crumbled walnuts and refrigerate for 1 hour.