Ingredients Needed for Ginger and Soy Sauce Pork Belly
10 ounces of pork belly slice
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon ginger powder
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
forest fruits sauce
How to Cook Ginger and Soy Sauce Pork Belly
- Cut the pork belly slice in thick strips.
- Make 2-3 incisions on the top fatty side of the pork.
- Make a marinade out of brown sugar, salt, and water and whisk it.
- Squeeze a lemon over the bowl.
- Add the ginger powder, chili, and soy sauce.
- Place the belly slice pieces in the bowl and make sure they are dipped in the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- Shred the cabbage and the carrot. Put them in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix the cabbage and carrot shreds with mayonnaise.
- Grill the pork belly slices for 15 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup.