Ingredients Needed for Roasted Carrots and Apricots
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
¼ cup melted butter
14 dried apricots
5 fresh thyme sprigs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Roasted Carrots and Apricots
- Preheat the oven to 340⁰F/170⁰C.
- Add the turmeric, cumin powder, salt, garlic powder, honey, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and the balsamic vinegar to a bowl. Stir. them.
- Add the melted butter and stir.
- Add the carrots to a baking dish. Add the dried apricots, fresh thyme sprigs, and drizzle all over the turmeric mixture. Drizzle with vegetable oil.
- Roast for 45 minutes. Serve warm.