7 ounces of muffin mix
½ cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of milk
5 ounces of whipped cream
1 teaspoon food colouring
4 ounces of black marzipan
- Add the eggs, muffin mix, and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Mix them until you obtain a smooth, silky dough.
- Grab a 12-slot muffin tray (or 2 six-slot) and fill its empty slots with the muffin wraps.
- Add the muffin mixture inside the muffin tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Mix the whipped cream and red food coloring in a large bowl.
- Cut the black marzipan into small bits and shape them into horns. Make 2 horns for each cupcake.