Ingredients Needed for Veggie Omelet Tortillas
4 olives, sliced
1 chili, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly chopped
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 ounce butter, melted
3 tortilla wraps
3 cherry tomatoes of mixed colors, and sliced
1 avocado, sliced
How to Make Veggie Omelet Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Break the eggs and whisk them in a large bowl.
- Add the olives, chili, parsley, bell peppers, and season with salt.
- Heat a skillet and add vegetable oil. Begin cooking the omelet. Stir continuously in the pan, and try not to overcook it. It should have a scrambled egg-like consistency.
- Spread melted butter over the tortillas and bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- After taking them out of the oven, fill them with the omelet.
- Top with avocado and a few cherry tomato slices, and drizzle some yogurt sauce on top.