Calories: 381 kCal / serving
- 31 g
- 21 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Pasta and Celery Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon dried thyme
2 cups of chicken stock
3 ounces of dried pasta
4 ounces of chicken breast, cooked
How to Make Chicken, Pasta and Celery Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, celery, and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Season with thyme, and pour the chicken stock. Add the pasta and bring everything to a boil.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for the next 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice the chicken, and add it into the soup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep it on heat for 2 more minutes.
- Serve it with a touch of parsley on top!