Ingredients Needed for Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate Topping
½ cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 vanilla bean
½ cup whipping cream
How to Cook Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate Topping
- Add the eggs in a large bowl along with the sugar.
- Set up your mixer at high speed and mix until you obtain a smooth, white, and thick mixture.
- Separately, heat a saucepan over low heat. Scrape the vanilla out of the bean. Add the milk and vanilla. Don’t overheat the milk, it should only be warm.
- Pass it through a strainer.
- Slowly pour the heated milk over the egg and sugar mixture, mixing in the meantime.
- Heat the saucepan again over low heat. Add the egg and sugar mixture and slowly start adding the whipping cream. Mix continuously in the process.
- When you get a smooth mixture, take it out of the heat, after 3-4 minutes of cooking.
- Pour it in a baking tray and freeze it for 2 hours.
- Scoop out the ice cream and serve it with chocolate topping.