Ingredients Needed for Paleo Tacos
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of ground beef
7 ounces of pork mince
1 teaspoon taco seasoning
1 onion, chopped
1 red chili, thinly sliced
1 red onion, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 avocado, mashed
1 tablespoon lime juice
How to Cook Paleo Tacos
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and pork mince.
- Season with taco seasoning and cook the meat for 8 minutes.
- Next, heat a separate skillet over medium heat, add a bit of oil and start cooking the onion.
- Add half of the chili and the ground meat. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the red onion in a large bowl. Add the diced tomatoes, remaining chili, garlic, avocado, and lime juice. Mix until smooth.
- Serve the ground meat on a bed of salad, topped with the guacamole.