Calories: 465 kCal / serving
- 48 g
- 13 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Caramel Eclairs
1 cup cinnamon biscuit crushed
3 tablespoons of butter
1 cup water
1 cup flour
7 ounces of whipped cream
How to Make Chocolate and Caramel Eclairs
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the biscuits in a blender so you can properly crush them.
- Heat a skillet and add the butter. When it’s starting to melt, add 1 cup of water.
- Add the flour and crushed biscuits. Keep on heat until you get a smooth batter.
- Break the eggs and mix them with batter. When ready, add it in a piping bag.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and make eclair-like shapes about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to make a small hole on the bottom of the eclairs. Fill them with whipped cream.
- Cover them with chocolate or caramel glaze and serve with powdered sugar.