Ingredients Needed for Creamy Mushrooms on Lasagna Sheets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of mushroom, thinly sliced
2 spring onions s, chopped
2 garlic cloves, sliced
½ cup chicken stock
⅔ cup heavy cream
4 lasagna sheets
1 red chili, thinly sliced
How to Cook Creamy Mushrooms on Lasagna Sheets
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, spring onion and garlic. Cook them until the mushrooms start to turn brown.
- Add the chicken stock and season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream. Continue cooking until you get a thick, creamy sauce.
- Add water in another saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the lasagna sheets and boil them according to the instructions on the package.
- Take them out with a spatula after they’ve cooked, and add them over the creamy mushrooms. Cook everything for 1 more minute, while gently stirring.
- Serve them with a touch of red chili on top!