Creamy Mushrooms on Lasagna Sheets
Want to take a break from all that heavy meat? You can easily replace it with some mushrooms, cooked with garlic and spring onion, tucked in a thick, savory heavy cream sauce. It works very well with pasta, but you can replace it with some lasagna sheets. We guarantee you the taste remains the same!
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Mushrooms on Lasagna Sheets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of mushroom, thinly sliced
2 spring onions s, chopped
2 garlic cloves, sliced
½ cup chicken stock
⅔ cup heavy cream
4 lasagna sheets
1 red chili, thinly sliced
How to Make Creamy Mushrooms on Lasagna Sheets
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, spring onion and garlic. Cook them until the mushrooms start to turn brown.
- Add the chicken stock and season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream. Continue cooking until you get a thick, creamy sauce.
- Add water in another saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the lasagna sheets and boil them according to the instructions on the package.
- Take them out with a spatula after they’ve cooked, and add them over the creamy mushrooms. Cook everything for 1 more minute, while gently stirring.
- Serve them with a touch of red chili on top!