Ingredients Needed for Apple, Oat, and Raisin Silver Dollar Pancakes
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon quinoa flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons oat flakes
⅔ cup of milk
1 teaspoon honey
½ apple, shredded
1 tablespoon raisins
How to Make Apple, Oat, and Raisin Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Add the wheat and quinoa flour, the baking powder, cinnamon, and oat flakes to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the eggs, milk, and honey to a bowl. Beat them using a hand mixer.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix it in, using a spatula.
- Add the apple and raisins and keep mixing.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan over low heat, then add a tablespoon of mixture and flatten it a little.
- Fry it for 2-3 minutes on both sides, or until golden brown.
- Do the same for the remaining batter. You should get 10-12 mini-pancakes.