Calories: 296 kCal / serving
- 33 g
- 8 g
- 26 g
Ingredients Needed for Warm Okra and Shrimp Salad
10 ounces of shrimp
7 ounces of okra
10 cherry tomatoes
4 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Warm Okra and Shrimp Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Grab a large salad bowl and add the shallots in it.
- In the same bowl add the shrimp, okra, cherry tomatoes, and garlic. Season with cajun seasoning and drizzle the olive oil.
- Wrap all of the salad in parchment paper. Lay the parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 12 minutes.