Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato Spread
1 sweet potato, thinly sliced
5 ounces chicken breast, cubed
1 zucchini, diced
4-5 broccoli florets
How to Make Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato Spread
- Pour up to 1 cup of water into a pan over low heat.
- Add the sliced sweet potato and stir in.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken breast, then add the zucchini and broccoli.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and mash.