Ingredients Needed for Cloud Eggs
3 egg whites
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
3 teaspoons of olive oil for serving
3 red chilis, chopped (for serving)
How to Cook Cloud Eggs
- Add the egg whites to a bowl and whisk them.
- Add the chives and fresh parsley, season with salt, and mix until even.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the whisked mixture on it by forming 3 lumps. Bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from oven and make an indent on each lump using a tablespoon. Fit an egg yolk inside each indent, then bake again for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve them with some toast. Also, drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with chives and chopped red chili.