Ingredients Needed for Beef Meatballs With Sweet and Sour Cherry Sauce
12 ounces of mince d beef
3 ounces of panko
2 onions s, chopped
⅓ cup brown sugar
½ cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons of cherry jam
2 tablespoons of salsa sauce
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
⅓ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Beef Meatballs With Sweet and Sour Cherry Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Add the minced beef in a large bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Break the egg and add it over the meat along with the onion, panko, and fresh thyme.
- Use your hand to mix all of the ingredients and make small, round shaped meatballs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and bake the meatballs for about 35 minutes.
- Separately, heat a skillet and start melting the brown sugar. After it has melted, add in the cherry jam, salsa sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Give the sauce a good stir and thicken it up with heavy cream. Stir for about under a minute and turn off the heat after the sauce has smoothened.
- Add the meatballs in a crockpot, and pour the sauce over them. Throw in some parsley on top.
- Set the crockpot at “High” temperature and let your dish cook for the next hour.
- Serve warm!