Ingredients Needed for Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
2 bananas s, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon maple syrup
How to Cook Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Set up your blender and add the sliced banana and eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt and baking powder. Add the rolled oats, pour the orange juice, and the maple syrup. Blend everything into a smooth mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour around a ladle of mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes. You can even top them with a few blueberries.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Lay them one on top of each other, making them look like a tower.
- Drizzle some honey to top them.