Ingredients Needed for Turkish Coffee Shortbread Cookies
7 ounces butter
½ teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons sugar
10 ounces flour
1 teaspoon cardamom
3 tablespoons coffee grounds
3 ounces of chocolate chips
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Turkish Coffee Shortbread Cookies
- Add the butter, salt, and sugar to a bowl. Mix until even using the hand mixer.
- Add the flour, cardamom, and coffee grounds. Mix until you have a dough, using your hands.
- Shape the dough into cookie-sized patties.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the dough patties on it.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Add the chocolate chips to a bowl and pour the oil over them.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Dip the cookies halfway into the melted chocolate. Serve when the chocolate icing has dried.